QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

mine-imator 1.3.0 更新预告(我觉得是一部分)

/ 倒序浏览   © 文章版权由 MOJANGFollowe 解释,禁止匿名转载

#楼主# 2020-8-30

跳转到指定楼层
本帖最后由 MOJANGFollowe 于 2020-8-30 14:19 编辑

Mine-imator 1.3.0更新预告

若不相信请去此链接https://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/80131-dev-update-18-130-lighting/

今天我发现了一个1.3.0的更新预告 接下来我会翻译与公开NiMi的原贴
翻译:

大家好!在此开发人员更新中,我将介绍为Mine-imator 1.3.0开发的一些新功能。

但是,在我们深入探讨以下眼神糖果之前,我要提到的是,由于此更新的庞大规模,它的正式发行日期不会在不久的将来-并且没有ETA。与过去的两个更新1.1.0和1.2.0不同,此更新包含多个目标。这包括改善渲染,动画工作流和界面的工作,以及添加可能随附的新功能。尽管在开发过程中,我将更频繁地发布开发人员更新,以深入了解开发的进展情况。话虽如此,这篇文章将重点介绍该更新中的第一个重大改进。此开发人员更新中使用的渲染由@Hozq制作。

照明改善

在1.3.0中更改了将照明应用于对象的方式。以前,氛围仅影响黑暗区域,但现在,通过将其附加应用到场景中预先存在的照明,可以将氛围更准确地应用于场景。这样可以使场景更明亮,并改善黑暗区域(例如带有AO的区域)的外观。

显示隐藏的内容

改变阴影

Shadows在1.3.0中得到了重大升级。以前,阴影使用的方法会模糊场景中的所有阴影。现在,由新的采样设置确定的阴影可以多次渲染,该设置将周围的灯光的阴影图散布起来,从而使阴影在其投射器附近更硬,而在远离阴影的地方更柔和。 (也可以消除误解,这不是PCSS。:teehee :)

还改进了投射太阳阴影的方式,使太阳可以充当场景中的适当定向光。

显示隐藏的内容

体积射线

在过去的几年中,多次要求使用此功能,最终将该功能添加到1.3.0中。但是,由于(技术上的)限制,射线仅对太阳可用。这些光线不会在屏幕空间中渲染,即使太阳不在帧内也会显示。

显示隐藏的内容

如前所述,渲染并不是Mine-imator唯一会得到改进的方面,但是,这是我要解决的更新的第一部分,因此可能需要一段时间才能展示其他功能。直到下一次!

原贴:

Greetings everyone! In this dev update, I'll be covering a handful of new features I've been working on for Mine-imator 1.3.0.
        However, before we dive into the following eye candy, I want to mention that due to the sheer size of this update, its official release is not in the near future-- and doesn't have an ETA. Unlike the past two updates, 1.1.0 and 1.2.0, this update includes a variety of goals. This includes an effort to improve rendering, animation workflow, and the interface along with adding new features that may come with them. Though during development, I'll be posting dev updates more often to give insight on how development is going. With that being said, this post will highlight a couple of the first big improvements to come to the update. Renders used in this dev update were made by @Hozq.

Lighting improvements
        The way lighting is applied to objects has changed in 1.3.0. Before, ambiance only affected dark areas, but now, ambiance is applied more accurately to the scene by being applied additively to pre-existing lighting in the scene. This allows for brighter scenes and improves the appearance of dark areas such as areas with AO.
              Reveal hidden contents

Changes to shadows
        Shadows are getting a significant upgrade in 1.3.0. Previously, shadows used a method that would blur all shadows in the scene. Now, shadows are rendered multiple times determined by a new samples setting that scatters the shadow maps of lights around, allowing for shadows to be harder near its caster, and softer the further away it is. (Also to clear up a misconception, this is not PCSS. )
        An improvement was also made to the way sun shadows are cast, allowing the sun to act as a proper directional light in the scene.
              Reveal hidden contents

Volumetric rays
        This feature has been requested many times over the past few years, and is finally being added to 1.3.0. However due to (technical) restrictions, the rays are only available for the sun. These rays are not rendered in screen-space and will appear even if the sun is not in-frame.
              Reveal hidden contents

As mentioned before, rendering isn't the only aspect of Mine-imator that will be getting improvements though however, that's the first part of this update I'll be tackling so it may be a while till other features are shown off. Until next time!

Greetings everyone! In this dev update, I'll be covering a handful of new features I've been working on for Mine-imator 1.3.0.
        However, before we dive into the following eye candy, I want to mention that due to the sheer size of this update, its official release is not in the near future-- and doesn't have an ETA. Unlike the past two updates, 1.1.0 and 1.2.0, this update includes a variety of goals. This includes an effort to improve rendering, animation workflow, and the interface along with adding new features that may come with them. Though during development, I'll be posting dev updates more often to give insight on how development is going. With that being said, this post will highlight a couple of the first big improvements to come to the update. Renders used in this dev update were made by @Hozq.

Lighting improvements
        The way lighting is applied to objects has changed in 1.3.0. Before, ambiance only affected dark areas, but now, ambiance is applied more accurately to the scene by being applied additively to pre-existing lighting in the scene. This allows for brighter scenes and improves the appearance of dark areas such as areas with AO.
              Reveal hidden contents

Changes to shadows
        Shadows are getting a significant upgrade in 1.3.0. Previously, shadows used a method that would blur all shadows in the scene. Now, shadows are rendered multiple times determined by a new samples setting that scatters the shadow maps of lights around, allowing for shadows to be harder near its caster, and softer the further away it is. (Also to clear up a misconception, this is not PCSS. )
        An improvement was also made to the way sun shadows are cast, allowing the sun to act as a proper directional light in the scene.
              Reveal hidden contents

Volumetric rays
        This feature has been requested many times over the past few years, and is finally being added to 1.3.0. However due to (technical) restrictions, the rays are only available for the sun. These rays are not rendered in screen-space and will appear even if the sun is not in-frame.
              Reveal hidden contents

As mentioned before, rendering isn't the only aspect of Mine-imator that will be getting improvements though however, that's the first part of this update I'll be tackling so it may be a while till other features are shown off. Until next time!

再次说明,若不相信请去此链接https://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/80131-dev-update-18-130-lighting/

帖子永久地址: 

Mine-imator中文站 - 论坛版权1、本主题所有言论和图片纯属会员个人意见,与本论坛立场无关
2、本站所有主题由该帖子作者发表,该帖子作者与Mine-imator中文站享有帖子相关版权
3、其他单位或个人使用、转载或引用本文时必须同时征得该帖子作者和Mine-imator中文站的同意
4、帖子作者须承担一切因本文发表而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任
5、本帖部分内容转载自其它媒体,但并不代表本站赞同其观点和对其真实性负责
6、如本帖侵犯到任何版权问题,请立即告知本站,本站将及时予与删除并致以最深的歉意
7、Mine-imator中文站管理员和版主有权不事先通知发贴者而删除本文

使用道具

干二大日天 2020-9-5 15:49:57
一:这个内容我翻译过了,https://www.mineimatorchina.com/thread-83-1-1.html
二:您的机翻再一次把我尴尬到了。

举报

B Color Link Quote Code Smilies
  • 主题

• 帖子

• 关注者

Copyright © 2001-2020, Tencent Cloud.  Powered by Discuz! X3.4  粤ICP备2020130593号